The Hollywood Foundation and the Nomzamo Lighthouse Foundation unite for the #EmpoweringHER Women in Business Awards
The Hollywood Foundation is proud to partner with starlet and philanthropist Nomzamo Mbatha’s Lighthouse Foundation, for the #EmpoweringHER campaign for Women’s Month. The R1.5 million campaign aims to shine a spotlight on various female-owned businesses in South Africa, that make a strong economic and community-driven impact.
This year for the second consecutive year, the selected businesses will be recognised through the Women in Business Awards, as part of the ground-breaking campaign. Through the Enterprise and Supplier Development programme, the campaign aims to touch the lives of even more businesses that are owned by women and break down barriers for them within the corporate space.
Qualifying Criteria and Requirements for Eligibility:
- Must be 100% Female Owned Businesses
- CIPC registration documentation and Valid Tax Certificate
- It must have a valid B-BBEE certificate/EME and or QSE sworn affidavit
- Business must be in operation for at least 12 months
- Business Plan or clear description of the nature of the company/ business