The Hollywood Foundation is excited to announce the opening of applications for the 2023 Future is Bright bursary programme.
The campaign aims to offer South African youth an opportunity to fund their tertiary studies and fulfill their career goals and dreams.
In line with Education and Training, the Hollywood Foundation aims to encourage students across the country and bridge the gap between high school and tertiary education by ensuring that they are equipped with the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to enter the workforce.
The bursary will cover studies in the following fields and will include full/partial funding, depending on academic results and field of study:
- Computer Science
- Supply chain and Logistics
- Business Management
- Finance / Accounting
- LLB / Legal
- Human Resources
- Digital Marketing / Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Media and Communications
In order to qualify, the following criteria must be met:
- Latest results > average of 65% for grade 11 or 12 and 65% minimum per subject required for entry into degree
- Latest results > 60% if tertiary/higher institution
- South African Citizen (externals only)
- Duration of course: 12 months and longer
- Type of qualifications: National Certificates, Diplomas, Degrees and Post-Graduate studies (Institution to be registered with the DHET)
Please note that selected applicants will be required to go through the full selection process which includes assessments and interviews.
This Bursary application is for funding for the 2023 academic year only. Subsequent funding for additional academic years will need to be applied and approved when the Bursary applications open for those academic years.
The bursary applications are open from 11 July to 31 August 2022 – T’s And C’s Apply.