“What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived; it is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.”
In the spirit of Ubuntu, we constantly pledge to help more communities within South Africa. Having a positive impact on the lives of numerous charitable organisations, development sports teams and SMMEs makes us feel incredibly proud.
If you know of a non-profit organisation that is in need of assistance, then we encourage you to fill out this this online application form. Remember to upload all supporting documentation to aid your application through the approval process.
Please note that we fund the following:
- Sustainable resources (i.e. equipment, furniture, renovations, operating container etc) for:
- Registered Non-profit organizations
- Projects aligned to our key focus areas:
- Sports & Recreation
- Education & Training
- Arts & Culture
- Early Childhood Development & Orphaned Children
- Team Volunteering
We do not fund the following:
- Profit-generating organizations
- Perishable items such as food (unless in extenuating circumstances)