TERMS AND CONDITIONS FACEBOOK COMPETITION
Valid between 7th – 15th December 2023
Followers stand a chance to WIN R10 000 worth of Branding towards their business in Limpopo with our Facebook competition.
Stand a chance to WIN R10 000 worth of Branding towards a business in Limpopo
- Submit an SMME Business name that is from Limpopo and why you chose this business to win.
- Submit a name of a contact person
- Submit a location/area.
- The competition runs between 7th – 15th December 2023
- The competition closes on 15 December 2023 at 11 am
- The Draw to select the winner will be done by one of the Hollywood Foundation Team Support Office team members and will be supervised by an internal auditor.
- The prize will be signed over to the winning registered business on the 15 December 2023.
- The winning Business will be notified via Facebook inbox and via a telephonic call. Must respond within 24 hours of receipt of message or forfeit
- By entering the competition, you agree:
- that Hollywood Foundation may collect and process your personal and business information for the purposes of the competition,
- The is marketing items will be co-branded with your company details and powered by Hollywood Foundation and its logo
- To receiving communication from Hollywood Foundations’ sponsors and partners,
- To take part in reasonable post-event publicity and to the use of your name/s and photographs in such publicity, subject to the winner’s right to decline participation in any such promotional activities.
- Entries can only be accepted from businesses whose base, or a substantial proportion of business, is based within the Limpopo area.
- Hollywood Foundation and its authorised agents reserve the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the competition and any prizes which have not already been won, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations, which you may have against Hollywood Foundation or its authorised agents and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against Hollywood Foundation or its authorised agents.
- Every entrant participating in the competition shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted these terms and conditions by virtue of their participation.
- Previous beneficiaries are not allowed to enter.
- This competition is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of Hollywood Foundation or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Hollywood Foundation or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of all the above.
- By entering and participating and/or accepting any prize, the entrants, participants, users and/or winners hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless Hollywood Foundation (including its subsidiaries, associate companies and affiliates), its directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss, damage, expense, claim and/or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the competition, and/or the use, acceptance or possession of a prize, and/or participation (or non-participation) in a prize-related activity.
- Self-excluded persons may not enter the competition.
- In the event of a dispute, individuals may contact the Hollywood Foundation [email protected]
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Entrants, by virtue of participation, understand that information provided is collected by Hollywood Foundation, in terms of its Customer Privacy notice that can be found at https://www.hollywoodbets.net/StoredPage.aspx?page=Privacyand not by Facebook.
- These terms and conditions are also available by emailing [email protected]