The future growth of the South African economy largely rests on the shoulders of entrepreneurs. Through our Enterprise and Supplier Development programme, we aim to assist black owned and black women owned SMMEs to grow and become financially and operationally independent. By creating and/or developing sustainability for these small businesses, we also create a strong structure for access into the economy and thereby, ultimately, assisting to reduce the high unemployment rate in the country.
In order to apply for the programme, your business must meet all the following requirements:
- It must be an EME/ QSE with at least 51% black-ownership (as per the Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment Act of 2003)
- It must have a valid B-BBEE certificate/EME and or QSE sworn affidavit
- It must have been operating for at least one year
- It must offer services that are needed in line with the industry and or add value
- It must be able to provide us with references and prior contracts of work
- It must prove that it has the potential to grow and become a success with the required ESD support
If you meet all of these requirements, please complete the application form below and we wish you every success with your application.
- This application form must be completed in full as incomplete applications will not be considered
- Ensure a copy of your business profile along with all required documents are attached when you send it through
- The information you provide in this form will be treated in the strictest confidence. It will not be disclosed to any third party
- Hollywoodbets reserves the right to request additional information or documents, or to perform audit procedures to substantiate or verify any of the answers provided on this application form
To apply for Enterprise and Supplier Development assistance please complete the form below or contact us